Sunday, November 2, 2008

rushing time~!

aiks...just to say sumthing happen about 2day lar ofcoz~
just a short mention..hehe...caz im in a rush when writing this blog!
omg..this 2days also hav orang brithday..
yesterday sotanyi.n 2day pigpigheng~
when i wakeup thn feel until my throat sudah painpain leh...
caz yesterday sing or shout at mami's cousin house~
2day still need go shoutshout at kbox!
arh!i cant think wad will happen to my throat lar!!
nvm...i think beer can let my throat get will abit~
......so i drink 3 bottles of carlsberg there ler...
sambil drink sambil go toilet=.= go liao duno how mant times..
aiseh!lazy go wc de...but too 'ji niao' ler..must go!
(eiei...dun ask me why i wan to write english..bcaz it is more faster thn chinese lar ofcoz..)
thn we start frm 12.30 thn shouting until 6.30pm..not midnight thn okliao lo=.=

aftertat tak ada berapa walkwalk thn need go hum liao...send many ppl back hum..
555~~my oil byebye liao lar..!
reach hum..mama say my dad give me 200 for pocket money..
wasei!i luv dad so much...but=.=this money need to fly away 2moro lo..55~~my money!
thn i suggest go to jusco for buy cloths for me~
thn pergi lo....buy liao satu pants...cant find a suitable cloth for me...
we go find in the child place too..=.=haha...bcaz my size is hard to find leh..
nvm..next time pergi find again~

aiya...cum hum then quarrel wif bro again...bcaz of the cp lar...i wan use for awhile only mar...he dun let me use=.=
but at last the winner is me~!
(just for 1 hour@.@)


**kk~i go gaogaozhu lor~~

p.s. we take many funny and nice photo this 2 days ler..hehe~happy!
our funny memories~~

No comments: