Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weather

what a damn cold weather in taiwan!!

ride bicycle almost half day in tainan~
leg saya tak payah mau larh... so tired!!
in tainan just a small case for me larh...

but how about reached taichung & jiayi?
need to sit on my frens motor bike for few days..
always need to pain for a few minutes after leave the car..=.=
the wind blows..
the sun was blocked, no sun can warm us
my jacket cant prevent wind

so wad can i do!?
just shivering(spell like tat?) like hell..=.=


2day not enuf time to back to hostel,
so follow my fren to taichung again...
we just said "so damn weird!how can taichung more cold than taipei!?"
ya,tat was so weird.. really weird..


WHAT A COLD WEATHER HERE!?
BUT I WISH TO SEE SNOW IN TAIWAN LARHGHHH!!!



so 矛盾 right?



p.s. have a pleasure time with my frens in tainan,jiayi,taichung...wuhoo!!

5 comments:

摇滚天使 said...

take care my dear... :)

笨蛋仔·我·小芳 said...

thank you~^^ i will

摇滚天使 said...

Merry Christmas My dear :)

咖伏 said...

u r so brave o~~
having z good days in Tainan,taizhong n jiayi~

Anonymous said...

mami y u change jor name geh?robert arh...=.=